Om Shanti is a place to retreat, relax and renew your spirit. Situated on Bali’s eastern slopes in Amed, Om Shanti is away from the bustling tourist areas. Amed is like stepping back in time to when life was slower and simpler, when the sense of community and sharing and caring for one another was common. For those looking for somewhere to do a personal retreat (meditation/soul searching/journaling), Om Shanti is the perfect place….
Situated centrally in the Amed area, the cottages at Om Shanti are within walking distance of many hotels, guest houses and cafes and restaurants, yet you feel like you are in your own little world. It lies along a beautiful coastline fringed by a coral reef and lovely bays for swimming. Early mornings are perfect for taking a cleansing, healing swim in Mother ocean. Snorkelling amongst the fish and coral is safe and easy and so beautiful.
Our healing spa offers massage, pedicures/manicures, reiki and traditional flower baths.
The Om Shanti Restaurant specialises in Jamu, traditional Balinese herbal drinks and also serves mostly organic food and freshly caught local fish (Tuna and Mahi-Mahi).
Private personalised retreats and workshops are regularly held at Om Shanti.
For an information package for personalised retreats please email us.
For Workshop Facilitators: Would you like to run a small workshop or group retreat in Bali? You may be a yoga, meditation or Tai Chi teacher, or perhaps you specialise in art or photography. Om Shanti is an ideal venue in a perfect location for many types of workshops/retreats.
- The main cottage has a yoga deck and includes workshop facilitator’s accommodation (one double bedroom) in the rental of the facility.
- Workshop participants may stay in twin rooms on the property (3 rooms with twin beds, in total can sleep6 people) or various accommodations are within walking distance of Om Shanti
- Meals may be arranged through Om Shanti Restaurant or your group can walk to several small warungs and cafes in the area.
- Thermos’ of hot water for making coffee and tea, a fridge, as well as filtered water are available for workshops.
- Yoga mats may be supplied.
- The on-site Spa is available for treatments (massage, reiki, pedicures and flower baths)
- Staff are on hand to make your experience positive and enjoyable.